CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 28 January 2009

.: Workaholic on Wednesday :.

hey there mates! there were so many things happened to me in these past few days. i wouldnt talk each and every event in details. so just gonna touch and go about what i think worth to note about. still this blog is for me to reread my experiences and events happen in my life for my own reflection.

the obvious thing about me lately is being a workaholic. i cant stop thinking about work, work, work. hazim and syuk once said to me "get a life!". despite of lab reports, essays, tutorials and tests (those who read this blog should remember these four things already), seriously i dont know what to do. at first kinda hate it, very much, but as time passes by, these are my routines and i cant keep blabbering about it for each second, right? every morning i wake up, the first thing i'll think about is which work i havent done yet. i know it sounds kinda scary. but, it keeps me happy all the time (unconciously) as now i know what to do when i wake up in the morning, got missions to accomplish. and when i finish it, ah, that would be like in heaven. keeping myself busy is one way for me to get rid of unnecessary stuff e.g. emo because of missing malaysia very much, how lonely i feel and bla3..


i just handed in my essay about FAME (fatty acid methyl ester) analysis last monday and then my tutor gave me another question about bacteriophage lambda and prepare an essay about 1000 words for next week tutorial on monday. i was cool with it. but when i saw my friends from other courses goyang kaki, i started to story them about our works. how busy we are. then, i stopped myself and think. what the hell i was doing? i looked pathetic! i said to myself if i dont want to do it, just leave it and go back malaysia la. this is the objective i am here far far away from home so do it and keep my mouth shut. but i know this wouldnt be long cuz i'll never be able to stay cool all the time because i am a human and sustaining myself working at maximum rate gradually make me tired for sure.

enough with that. i can say this is my busiest 2 days (i myself dont know how many "busiest" day/week i have already). i did list it in my previous post but just to update those who singgah2 here:

*monday = lab report, essay, presentation slides (k.i.v), eddy's visit
*tuesday = test AID (3 lectures one go)

that would not sound so much trouble but if you feel it yourself, you cant even talk to your own guest who sit next to you because there are still many lecture slides you have to read. i feel guilty because i cant accompany my guest to see places in warwick uni as i have lectures and tons of works to do. (i do blame him to come visit at wrong timing, haha). want to know what i did last night? i read my slides and after finished with one topic, i made him drinks. then i continued with my revision. after finished another topic, i served him burgers. then this thing went on until i finished it all. poor eddy, haha. i didnt even chit chat with him during the revision but kept stuffing him with foods to keep his mouth shut, haha. im an evil after all.

i did the test in the evening today. kinda hard for me as im not really into statistics about mortality and morbidity and honestly i have no interest in it at all. but i keep up with it for my test. my mission, to maintain at the average marks, 65% and above. dont ask furthermore, i will come out with my common answer, just wait and see. after test, i spent my time with eddy, syuk, fadil, hamzah and akmal in the student union. and another history for me today. for the first time i play pool and i knocked the ball into the hole during my second try. believe it or not, i leave it to you. i always accompany my friends back in my hometown to play pool but i have no intention to try it. what into me today then?

this one i hope you would be jealous when you read about it. i watched ICE HOCKEY live baby! and it was so much fun! the excitement when you see players try to crash onto other player with intention. players suddenly fell without any reason when skating on ice. the so cool goalies costume. the beautiful game on ice rink. ah, thanks to akmal who let me fitting into his car to watch the game. i was having so much fun!


national anthem

birmingham university


warwick uni feat. coventry uni


live, baby!

sorry cuz i forgot to write the result. of course warwick/coventry university won the match. 7-3, =)
-penat sudah, off to bed-

6 comments:

Nazri Awang said...

you should be feeling so much better than everyone else..rite now.,..

Ingat senang ker nak jadi workaholic???

wargh...seksa...bukan senang nak jadi rajin3 ni.....

biler rajin..siap smua kerja..baru ler happy..kalu malas, tengok muvi pun..main game pun..hati duk bergelodak..tak tnteram....

Najib said...

the feeling came by itself, xnak hilang awal sgt feel tu...seronok jd workaholic skrg nie, haha

Syukri Shamsuddin said...

hahaha...

selamat membuat kejee!! ehehe

co0l galls tgk ice hockey, hope u had fun that night, kesian gak tgk bdak2 bio ni hehe

mazzein said...

hahahaha
najib aku dah jawab tag ko
hehehe
aku dtg warwick nanti..
nak tido bilik ko
aku dtg 7-8.2

Wafi said...

aku agree ngan nazri tuh..

aku envy lah kat awak, kalau boleh, i wanna be a workaholic.. that way, senang2 dapat first class..

cuba lihat aku ni, duk gelabah sepanjang masa pikir prelab yang nak diantar esok..

Unknown said...

are you taking major in chemistry ? bio? ;) btw, hey nice blog.