CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 22 January 2009

.: Taggu' :.

this thing starts to go around again and now its my third time been tagged. this time by FHO a.k.a THE senior.. ;)

rules:

1.Link to the person that tagged you.
2.Post the rules in your blog.
3.Share 6 important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4.Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6.Reply to me when you’re finish.


These are the 6 maybe-weird things about me:

* before i sleep, i'll switch off all lights and cover all light sources as tiny as power plug diode until it's really dark. then i open the curtain, let the moonlight in and have my peaceful sleep with piano slow songs from my "hibernate but on" [if you get what i mean] laptop. hee

* when i wake up from sleep, i'll switch on the two table lamps first, go to the toilet to wash my face, back to my room, then i switch on the main light. maybe it does not seem as a point for you, but i think it's a "thing" for me 'cuz usually i'll switch on the main light right after i woke up.

* after 4 months in U.K, i have 6 pairs of shoes. and it takes about 5-7 minutes for me to choose which one to wear before i go out. and, i know the next pairs keep coming 'cuz i lurve shoes =)

* i like to "discriminate" other colours from my favourite colour which is black. in my wardrobe, all the black sweaters, black coats, black jumpers etc.; i arrange it in the main part of the wardrobe as in there are for display, and the other colours in the hidden part. for shoes, i arrange the black one first, then i take care of the others. hitam itu sensasi! i got 5 pairs of jeans and only one of them is black, originally from Malaysia and i keep wearing and washing it every week. the others still in my luggage =P

* i like to imitate people. whatever it is. voices, gestures, the way people walks, smiles, eyes opening, body language etc.; anything, although it is not perfect. and it occurs spontaneously, automatically and unavoidable. ah, now i know why i can not find the "real" me. 'cuz i was born as a copy machine. yes i am and i am proud of it.

* i love arts and arts is one BIG word. not going to define it here, 'cuz i really don't know how to answer when people ask me "what kind of arts do you like?" okay, let me give some shots. photography, music, martial arts, drawings, grafitti and the list continue forever. see, i told ya i don't know how to express it in words. only the arts people understand how poor of words we are but how rich the hard-to-define skill we have. hee

now, this is the part i hate to do. i wish i can tag Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Christiano Ronaldo and Barrack Obama but i dont have their blogs. so, nasib lah kamu labi...:

-meor
-nazri
-mas
-nizam
-fiyyah
-wafi

Please, in any chances, do cut me off from the tag list ya =)

2 comments:

Wafi said...

done..

Meor@Maru said...

jap ye, nazri's pon teman tak abes lagi...