CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 25 January 2009

.: Another one :.

this is the third post for today. im keeping myself balance as i sat in front of my laptop from morning until now doing my writting assignment, tutorial presentation slides and revision. pretty tense right now.

just had nasi lemak with dzull for dinner and it was almost a failure as i forgot that i was using salted anchovies and added some more salt. thank God it still adjustable and dzull like it *phew. in the future, i'll be more careful.

right now, i'm having a painful recurring headache and i saw Hypo's status on ym stated-migrain-. ah, this biology course in warwick is a headache after all, haha. due to my commitment for dikir barat practices, i need to double up my commitment to do my works earlier so that i can assure i finish it on time. plus, next week would be a energy-draining week.

i emailed my tutor telling him that i cant attend the tutorial tomorrow. first reason, im not feeling well. second reason, i hate next door tutorial. they will join us for tutorial tomorrow morning. two of the girls are so annoying as they like chit chatting unnecessary thing. there was one time when i participated in theirs, their tutor asked the whole class if my answer was a crap, when he was the one who got no idea what we were discussing about. i used the points directly from the lecture slides and that really make me piss off until now.

here i am typing this post, half way done with my presentation slides and give up as i cant stand the pain from this headache anymore. checklist:

*essay: done
*lab report: done
*revision: laura green, mark wall, M2 & M3
*presentation slides: half way, K.I.V

-off to bed-

6 comments:

azieafeeza said...

Babe, u joined dikir barat?
That doesnt make sense.Hee.
But then, I'll support u tho.
Caiyok~

azieafeeza said...

I'll drop by again next time..
C ya~

Najib said...

tq mucho2, haha. drop by always =)

Meor@Maru said...

hmm sian ngan member aku sorang ni... sabar sabar...

ijan-promoters said...

najib... aku barok jak anta essay pasal bacteriophage lambda (temperate phage) ya..... its not as hard as it might sound....

Najib said...

nah, im not talking about the hardness. im talking about the quantity of the assignments.*sigh