CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 31 January 2009

.: Nothing :.

have you ever felt nothing? the earth is still spinning,things happen around you each femto second but you feel nothing. that is me today. from the moment i woke up this morning, i just stared at the window but i felt nil. i smashed shuttlecock into syukri's head when playing badminton, i apologized but i felt nil. i watched movie, i talked to others, i laughed but i felt nil. i blocked my auditory canal with earphones and adjust to the maximum volume like i always did. i saw their lips mumbling about things, but i was worried if i'll show the wrong expression when they talk to me because at that time i was emotionless. so ended up not to make any eyes contact to people. try to stay in my own world. floating in my own world is no fun at all. but that is the best way to avoid from hurting people because "she" said that i am insensitive to others and i am cold as ice. give me time and i gain my emotions back. i promise.

0 comments: