CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 11 July 2010

A true art

I always envy artists, not the ones who sing on stage on specific term but those whose work shows exceptional creative ability or skill; music, arts, cookings. It is such a broad term where i always thought im not an artist myself; well at least i got an A- once in my art class during my secondary school (oh that lad was such a handy guy, never wanting to give us As) and i played flute as well, not anymore at university. Some people tend to speak their minds and some interpret their feelings in another forms, be it musical notes, drawings and even gestures. These two groups of people are everywhere, and i work hard to slowly distinguish them. If you are good enough, try to read what is playing in mind through others' eyes. It is such a beauty of art and believe me not, it helps for indirect therapy of every single walk of life. Even if they yell in your face, bang the door (just examples of course) emotionally brain has 2 options; it can direct you to anger or, can release them in parts by giving commands to express your feelings in another forms like i said earlier. Based on my own experience in early stage, i preferred to clump those hatred, all the negative feelings deep inside me and then, puff automatically i felt sleepy and went to bed, then woke up feeling normal again. But it did not completely gone of course, bits of the negative energy still left and become parts of my life. Sounds not that good isn't it? I realised not long ago, the brain keeps telling me to do something creative like "hey, you should learn how to play piano, or violin or whatsoever" or "hey, i dont like this arrangement of room of yours, change it you dumb dumb" to keep me away from negative energy, to think pass through them just like that. Sometimes it tends to direct me to do something not that possible for me in my current situation like "oh man, this is so disappointing, you should fly somewhere to gain your calmness, like New York maybe New Zealand" Well at least both places got the word "new" in them. Out of nowhere, there is a tiny voice telling the brain "Are you out of your mind, mind?" I wonder where did the voice come from but it always keep me smiling inside. Im sure its the heart, and it acts both positive and negative feedback on every doings. A number of movies do have this kind of dialogue; " Listen to your heart" and i think the script-writter must be a strong-hearted person. How to be a good cook? Listen to your heart. Nah, im just joking.

1 comments:

Siti Syazwan said...

a good cook? just listen to your heart! yeah. i reallllyyyyy percayak tok. memasak is an art. woooww. kiranya kmk ad sentuhan dlm art.*fine stop dreaming*haha

kmk pn mcm ya. envy ngn certain org yg can play alat music or can sing or whatsoever. or drawing kah.huhu...