CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 1 August 2009

The Worst Summer, Ever

not enough they robbed all my properties in one night, they come back and ask for more. not enough they robbed me, now they are blackmailing me. O Allah, this is the biggest challenge ever for me after these years. i never felt this hatred to living things like now. and badly, i want to do stuff like chris mccandless did, go far away from people, money etc. and live in my own world.

im dealing with more than one individual here, im afraid if i involve others into this, it will lead to more harms than good. whats wrong with my thinking? i always imagine the worst for each scenario. and my mum is right, that explains my fierce character. because i always keep my problems to myself and i never want to share, even with my family members.

O Allah, give me strength to face all these challenges...

1 comments:

oolawie said...

pa gik dipolah sidak ya?