CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 2 August 2009

sunday

i just read my previous post and now then i realized my personality crisis is kinda kantoi to everyone who read it, lol. but fcuk that, i dont really care. today is sunday and i always love spending sunday at home. my relatives like to visit our house on sunday, and the best part is when they bring their kids. ah, i love kids. cant wait to have my own xp.

yeah, the world feels better after no more blackmail texts from the robbers since last night. what can i say, they are new robbers; inexperience. i can trace their address on my own if i want to, but im not going to give myself headache. now we are at the turning point; another text message, me and those robbers will have business to talk.

people are talking how great their summer holiday is, while im busy dealing with this stuff. for a moment last night, i laughed to myself. i cancelled my trip to kl and sabah because of an incidence i never expected will happen in my life; robbery and blackmail. i thought it only happens in movies and novels, but now it feels like im one of the characters.

let me quote from the last text i received from those robbers, which is the one i realized they never had any experience in blackmailing people. "maksud aku kau bank in ke akaun aku. aku beri number akaun then ko masukkan duit yang aku mintak. aku ada alamat kau." actually i translated it from sarawak dialect version, which sounds scarier than this quote. my father laughed when he heard that, everybody knows all ur personal details can be traced from the account number.

so here's the thing, i dont want to bring this case to court since im going back to england in no time. and i let myself think that maybe these creatures are desperately need money and they need to rob people and somehow i was at the wrong place, wrong time. they still have time to change their mind and stop dealing with me or else, only Allah knows what will happen.

p/s: sorry for these craps, i need to post something in this blog and this is my crap-english language practice site. insyAllah, i will try to write something worth to read in my future post, lol xp

0 comments: