CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 23 August 2009

Ramadhan

alhamdulillah, i managed to spend my first ramadhan with my lovely grandma and grandpa. my parents without any hesitation agreed when i asked to visit my grandparents again since im going back to england in two days time.

oo Lord, im going to miss that situation; my small cousins, nephew and niece kept running around like they not gonna stop until they used up all their energy. im lucky i got a very big family. from what i've heard from my grandma, she and my grandpa have 30 grandchildren and 7 grand-grandchildren. i kept losing my count whenever i tried to count how many kids were around in my grandparents house every raya celebration and they keep increasing every year :P

what can i say, i spent my first two days of ramadhan most on the road. it takes 3 hours driving from our house to my grandparents'. and it was worth it :)

happy fasting to all, may we have the blessings from Allah during this holy month.

*condolence to hypo's family for their lost of his father. be strong and may Allah will always be with you and your family.

7 comments:

Nasuha said...

pok, u raya rah sarawak ka or warwick?

Nasuha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Najib said...

warwick pok. ponek i mok raya umah u tek, haha. dh la xpt mbak mercun, haha

ANAK FELDA said...

omg!

awal nye balik..

beli mercun kt UK je, mahal skit tp kaw2 besar!

Najib said...

ade ke jual mercun kt u.k weh? mne nak cri

pengejarmimpi said...

cis.. balit duhal. xmadah :(
bapa lamk cuti bah?

Najib said...

2 bln cuti tek. bok balit u.k balit tok, x raya cnun :(