CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 5 April 2009

.: Tea lover :.

sorry for my disappearance, sorting things out is much harder than i thought. i broke my own promise; only having two trips for this holiday. instead, i was in manchester last thursday till yesterday. yea, it was fun for me because we succeed to join the tour in old trafford, the place where all football fans would love to be. am not a big fan of football, but the tour was fun. and for sure, Rusholme was much more fun. Rusholme is a place where i can say "halal food heaven" in U.K. the food was great especially the ice-cream and the big plate rice with half chicken. i cant believe myself eating the whole plate on my own. lol. overall it was good.


rusholme





this person didnt bath for 2 days in manc cuz of the cold freezing water..lol

talking about fan, am becoming a new fan of tea. bought two teas from whittard of chelsea after tasting the super delicious fruit tea from the shop. my very first trial, green tea and english rose. they're really good; uhuk2


*back to work

1 comments:

azrol said...

mkn cam husna.. haha 2x5