CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Mardi Gras

It's been two years since my last post and I'm totally craving to write on my new perspective as I'm standing at a whole new level. 

As an adult. 

It's been quite a while since I finished my degree in the U.K and even just completed my master degree here which I did at Unimas; 7 minutes away from home, twas one of my most enjoyable classroom since, well, very near to home. Yet, new demands  keep coming. On top of the list would be the wedding date, then new house, new homo sapiens and the list continues. I smiled at every single question. Everyone I know have their own personal candidate for me. At one point, I just paused.   

I asked myself if this is the "ideal"sequence of life events being born as a Malaysian guy:

Born-primary school-secondary school-SBP/MRSM/badass secondary school-degree-(wedding)-(kids)-cool fancy car(s)-master degree-(wedding)-(kids) (clever kids)-kick arse house-phd-grandkids-(genius grandkids)-Death

Well, there's nothing wrong with this "ideal" sequence of life events, at all. Who doesn't like all those fancy and famous things to talk about. Nonetheless, people keep pushing and comparing with what they have and what we do not have in life at this point makes me wondering if their current achievements and belongings are their "Mardi Gras", their masks to keep away from all those never ending questions.

Personally, one's life will never be comparable to any others. Keep it cool; things will flow, as they always do.

P/s: How I wish I am back in the U.K

0 comments: