CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 8 November 2012

For who

The eyes still not sleepy as my mind is wildly wandering, thinking about something heavy, endless. I'm thinking about job, mid-term examinations, assignments, interview, money, family etc. Then snap, i have that mental image where i arrange all my academic certs in order; UPSR, PMR, SPM, A Level, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma and still collecting. What are these papers for? Just to get some acknowledgement? A better job? For who? I took a long sigh. This poor me keeps checking the calendar to find some free time to escape to the beach, the place i love the most. Nope, no free time until next 2 weeks, if there's no addition to the planner. Being so particular of a person is really tiring. Blame myself for being so particular about stuff, blame the family for having so high of expectations, blame the lecturers for giving too many of assignments, blame the society for putting standards and being judgmental. I always tell a joke to my mates; what if there's no need to find a job and we keep receiving money everyday out of nowhere? I thought i was joking, but it was my mind talking, hoping something like that could happen. Money, that evil thing. 

Then i give myself a phrase to complete. "If i am rich one day, have lots and lots of money, i would like to....". I close my eyes for a while, then the answer comes into my mind. Its not about having a big bungalow, driving a Lotus and partying hard all night. For myself, i just want to fly to Salzburg, my ever favourite place during winter, get on the train and just sit by the window enjoying the white view and dont want to get up like  there's no end to the train rail. A harmonious moment it is, for me.

0 comments: