CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 27 December 2009

Towards the end

Too many things happened within these 2 weeks, thus explained the short posts. Only 4 days before new year yet big news received out of nowhere. I got my own very shocking news for myself and not intended to tell anyone about it. What can i say, its a life-changing moment. I was still totally knackered from 9 days Spain tour and when i returned, lots of big news were inboxed in my mails etc. From now on, bare with me friends, because im gonna need y'all a lot >_<

The bastard in blue shirt has been one of my good friends since we left high school and we went out a lot everytime i went back to Kuching. He's a maniac and one of the individuals that made my holiday much happier. And he's going to leave Sarawak for good this 1 January. It's one of my big news and a very short notice. Yes, im sad.

I would love to write about our adventurous tour in Spain but my mind is still mixed with lots of thoughts, and i afraid it may turn the story into a dodgy one so forgive me. i posted lots of pictures in my facebook so you can view the awesomeness of our 9-days in Spain.

Now i realised things wouldn't stay like it is forever. 2009 had shown me big changes no matter what it is; relationship, finance, family, personal matters, friends etc. Hope i will grow more mature to experience greater things. With Allah helps. Amin.

0 comments: