CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 7 December 2009

One more week!

Phewww...practically im done writing my 3000 words essay. will do referencing, some adding and touching up tomorrow. When you concentrate and focus on what you're doing, 3000 words are no longer the maximum capability to write. After reading hundreds of sources, there are so many things and ideas to write but when it comes to referencing, alamak! I've lost my track after cutting out my words and now its a few words less than my total "safe zone" words number. Ah, later lah! Im so dizzy spending 36 hours in my room. I sacrificed my weekend, less contact with outside world and i even missed the Eid Adha celebration, i heard from Iwan the menu was yummy. Na, as long as i can achieved target it will be fine.

It's Week 10 already and yeh, im aware of it since we have deadlines, like...every week! Oi Flint/Moffats, stop giving us too many works already.. We're dying here, lack of sleep lah...pfft! Finger crossed, i dont want any written assignment during winter holiday. This time, im going to explore Spain with 4 other guys and hopefully it will be a good one.

Off to sleep or movie? I cant decide yet lol. Ciow cin cau fellas!

0 comments: