CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 11 November 2009

One after another

Yes, i am finished with my labs today. No need to spend time everyday with little tiny bacteria for the time being.

Instead of physicals, now it is time to use my brain more. It's Lab report period :/

It's Wednesday and i haven't found anywhere cheap to go this weekend. Maybe i'll end up in my room again. If that's the case, hopefully i can do something productive.

I am starting to miss people in Malaysia; family and friends. Wish i can go to the hot beach with bright sun again during weekend rather than sitting in this cold room :( There you go. Soft side of me lol.

Better start working then. Hasta la vista.

2 comments:

ANAK FELDA said...

yeah..better start working ->MY BRAIN..exam just around the corner, wish me LUCK(loadss of it).

Najib said...

piles of luck for you then. sent. first class royal mail :P lol