CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 20 September 2009

1st Syawal

The weather was okay in the morning, a bit hotter in the afternoon and rained heavily in the evening. After solat raya, food kept on going into the stomach, visited 2 houses of my relatives' and then...sleep, from zuhr to maghrib. lazy thin tiny little devil!

At night, organised open house for my mum's workers. It was shocking so many people turned out, even kids and teens that we dont know came to our house. So classic, not many people do that nowadays. I can say, this is the best Aidilfitri i have ever had in last 5 years.

Tomorrow will be leaving for my grandparents' house and i am sure there will be havoc because of the kids, almost 20 of them! cant wait =) Salam Aidilfitri from all of us!


standing from left: me, my older sister and naqib(nephew), my brother-in-law, my brother
sitting from left: my lovely mum, my dad, my younger sister and hani(niece)


Salam Aidilfitri!

0 comments: