CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 10 September 2009

essay practice :P

like what i've told nazri, this is the only site that i use to practice writing my basic english. so i should write more before writing 5 essays tomorrow :P

i'm enjoying holy ramadhan here in warwick uni. the food is good, even my prayers are getting better since i spend more time in the prayer hall. being a co-host of iftar is so exciting when people show their gratitude with happy face and that is enough to make me even happier than ever :) and also have the chance to talk to people from everywhere; turkey, spain, arab saudia, nigeria and even macca. nice people from nice countries. they like malaysians :p and im proud of it.

and not to forget, a brother called me aisha since he didnt know my name and confused with another permanent-resident of prayer hall, aysenur. but it was weird, since aisha is obvious a female name, lol :P it was not bad at all, a thing to laugh at. nice people, nice people. even my tutor ;) alhamdulillah. my recent posts will have no pictures in it since i left my camera usb cable in malaysia until i get it back, so perhaps if i can transfer pictures from khairul's camera, it will be a little bit fancy to look at :)

till then xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaw kamu. good luck yah. jangan bosan sangat, nanti kiterang balik ye . haha

Nazri Awang said...

Aku yakin, kamu buleh!!! =)

ijan-promoters said...

semoga di permudahkan.....
Biologist rocks !!! (tetiba)