CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 7 September 2012

....updating......

Hola! :) Its been a year this blog has not been up-to-date. The last time i posted on here was before my final exams. Now, i finished my study in the United Kingdom, gained a degree in Genetics, and also a Diploma of Education last July. Currently im pursuing Master of Learning Science in one of the local universities (this is a secret from my future employer), just to kill time while waiting to be posted into schools. Oh yes, i am an educator-to-be baby!

When people around me asking what i am up to at the moment, their faces like ..."whattt??" (only the expressions, lol) when i told them i am continuing my study. And it always follow with a statement "thats your one and only job, studying.. (or in Malay, tu je lah kerja kau, belajar je memanjang)". I answered them with a smile, that should be more than enough of an answer.

With Allah's willing, and with good health and longevity, my aim is to gain a Ph.D and then i'll be satisfied. I really love studying. Some people said studying is just an escape route of penniless life. Wrong! I have seen individuals with no degree or even school certs living a comfortable life. There are so many escape routes from difficulties, yet our eyes and minds only see a few.

I starved myself from writing my minds out, and now i realized i do need some "writherapy". For time being, thats it from me. 

Salaam Jumaat :) 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's good to see you're back here. :)