CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Different walks of life

Dear life,

I was stunned today by how much the surrounding can teach me about 'you'. Different people from different continents, different countries, different races, different ages that walk pass through me everyday have different kind of 'you' but we are all leading the equal sum. And how dare am i to say that 'you' are so unfair? I heard a story from a friend which i thought is having a normal 'you' based from his expression, but actually deep inside his heart, no one knows really. I bet i am learning to be an adult now, and i guess my brain structure is changing too (it was from my neurobiology lecture though, brain changes when learning as an adult). 'You' are that beautiful when i can see 'you' from different angles and i guess the word "lucky" does not really affect me now. Hope i can hold onto the beautiful side of 'you' until the Time comes, all the best for me and 'you': life deary :)

*Bunuh orang macam bunuh ayam. Wahai Israel, the time will come. It will.

0 comments: