CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday 12 March 2010

Pulling myself up again

I dont care even the sky is falling down on me and all the people turning against me, only very little time is left and i have to make use of every, every single second. Easter holiday is one week away and that means final exam is almost here. I havent figure out which module im going to drop and im lost deep down in tonnes of work and havent started reading for previous modules.

Now people, every single breath counts. believe me if you are in my shoe. Do the best, make the best out of your life, put a motivation stimulator in yourself so you are not going to be left far away from others. And you, thanks for being a very good friend of mine to be there when you are needed. your words are my inspiration, and your jokes will cheer me up although i dont say it, and your presence do give calming effect. Bare with me.

1 comments:

ANAK FELDA said...

chill bro..bright sun after dark clouds..sabar, usaha n tawakal je..