CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 7 July 2009

summer

my apologies, this blog dun have anything new in it. it takes me so long to adjust my sleeping time and after 2 weeks, i've started to sleep as normal as my family is. since i arrived from england, i slept during days and woke up at 4pm and didnt sleep at all at night. and thats one of the reason i didnt post anything lately. im blur. so do now. lol xp

i spend most of my time at home and also at warung, go back home at about 2 or 3 am after having nasi lemak, nasi pattaya etc. and a few glasses of teh ais and milo ais, yummy..but still my weight stays the same. perhaps i shud eat one whole cow so that i'll gain a few pounds.

for the moment, i dun have any interest to do anything. and even i missed our family trip to sabah last week, i prefer to stay at home and do nothing. there are a few pictures i want to post so badly but i dunno how to transfer the files from my phone to my lappy, if only 3G can be used here, then i can send it via email or flickr..ergh.

and even worst, i cant take out my money from the bank because of that freaking bank card. they better fix it or else my friends and i need to cancel our plan to spend the weekend at resort. i need to get out from home for a couple of days or i die. seriously.



catch up with u guys later. xx

0 comments: