CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 30 December 2008

.:2009:.

its new year, so thinking of a new fresh start. .: suatu permulaan :. huh? yeah, cuz its 2009. let the old memories be with me alone. changed the url of the previous blog for me alone to reread it so tht bley tgk what i've did for these past few years. cepat sgt org amek aku nyer url, ces.. to those who already read it, bad for u knowing this real bad person xp. well yeah, i got my own new mission this time. which i need to work really hard utk achieve it. not telling anyone about it, cuz it is really a BIG MASSIVE mission for me and this time i'm serious! hehe..but chill la, xleh overdo it. nnt sendiri tension.

next week, class dh start balik da..assignment pun masih x siap sume. haish, need a fierce strict guardian to make sure i'm doing my work x main2, haha. called my mum, she said everything is fine, taking a week break from her own business. glad to hear it, cuz sometimes both of my parents are so workaholic. worried~now i'm really homesick and nk make sure i can balik malaysia this summer, xnak repeat2. harap2 sentiasa rajin..huhu

btw, just want to tell those who read my blog, black is my life colour. when i change it, there's something wrong with it as in im not being myself. cuz black will always describe how determine, confident, passionate and elegant the real me. you rarely found the real me cuz i'm a very good actor in the real life ;)


to all, Happy New Year! May Allah will always be with us..

0 comments: